A huge THANK YOU to Beauty Geek of WordPress for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. It means so much to me that people are enjoying my blog. I can’t believe this is my second blog award, as I’ve only been around for about four months. I hope you will all continue to enjoy my Adventures in Polishland.
There are five guidelines for accepting this award:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
3. Tell seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers for this award.
5. Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
Seven facts about me:
1) I’ve met President Obama (though before he was president).
2) I was a competitive dancer in jazz, tap, and sometimes ballet for ten years.
3) I know every word to the song “La Vie Boheme” from RENT.
4) I’ve been to Disney World four times, and Disneyland twice.
5) Full House is my favorite TV show of all time.
6) I absolutely love shopping.
7) I could wear jeans every day of the year.
My Nominated Blogs (5 WordPress, 5 Blogger):
- Miss Holly Berries
- Jemma Grace
- Our Painted World
- Am1e’s Nail Diary
- Polish Monster
- Apple Lacquer
- Lace & Lacquers
- Pretty Face, Happy Bank
- Naked Without Polish
- Lena Loves Nails
I follow so many lovely nail blogs it was difficult to choose just ten!
Thanks again, Beauty Geek!