Happy Subscription Sunday! Today I have a new subscription box to share with all of you, and it is called the Love With Food Box! This box ranges from $10-12 per month depending on the subscription you purchase, and is filled with gourmet snack foods. I am always looking to try out some healthy snacks, and Love With Food describes its program as “health-full” so I new it would be perfect for me. They also provide many snacks that are all natural and vegetarian, which fit into my lifestyle as well. Love With Food also donates a meal to a hungry child for every box that is purchased, so that is a special, feel-good bonus with every box. Let me show you what I got in my first Love With Food box, and stay tuned for a surprise at the end!
Here is what the Love With Food Box looks like when it arrives! While it looks tiny from the outside, I was really impressed with how many goodies were actually packed in there. June’s theme was Summer Bash, as you can see from the informational card. My one criticism of the box is that the card was very difficult to read when I flipped it over — I wish it was more “user friendly” or at least designed better. Moving right along, it’s time to show the food!
Onto the first batch of treats! I’ll tell you more about each one from left to right.
- Do More Bar in Pineapple Coconut – This gluten-free cereal bar is basically a healthy rice krispie treat! While the pineapple flavor was not my personal favorite, this bar was delicious. I had it with my coffee in the morning, and I would certainly consider purchasing more.
- SoyJoy Bar in Mango Coconut – This bar is all-natural and gluten-free, but it is definitely not my favorite! I disliked the taste and gritty texture, and would not buy more of these. I’m glad I got to try it, though, because I see these in the grocery store, and have always wondered if they were any good.
- Turbana Sweet Plantain Chips – Yum! I love banana chips, and these plantain ones were just as delicious. I love how thinly they were sliced, and the touch of sweet flavor made these all-natural chips perfect for my sweet tooth. I would definitely purchase a full size bag of these!
- Seaweed Love Roasted Seaweed in Olive Oil – I was nervous to try this seaweed, which basically looks like kale chips, but boy was it yummy! The aftertaste was horrible, but I would definitely buy these again so long as I could brush my teeth directly afterwards. This was the biggest surprise of the box!
Still some more goodies to go! This box sure holds a lot!
- Flavrz Drink Mix in Citrus Hibiscus – This organic drink mix turns your water into a refreshing fruit juice! I was not a big fan of the citrus flavor, but I like the concept behind this mix.
- Smooze Fruit Ice in Coconut Mango – It seems Love With Food was really into mango and coconut flavors this month! I absolutely love this fruit ice from Smooze! It was perfect to come home to after a hot summer day. Plus, it’s nice to have a frozen treat that is all natural and not filled with nasty preservatives.
- Surf Sweets Organic Fruity Bears – These are the best gummy bears I’ve ever had in my life! Not only are they organic, all-natural, and vegan (no gelatin here!), but they were so soft and juicy. I didn’t feel as if they were going to take out all my fillings like some other gummy treats. I would purchase these in a heartbeat!
- GoOrganic Hard Candies in Apple and Blood Orange – I loved these organic hard candies! They tasted just like fruit juice! Very yummy, and all natural!
- Pür Gum in Pomegranate Mint – I was happy to receive a pack of gum in my Love With Food box, especially one that is made with natural ingredients! I’m loving the pomegranate mint flavor, and I would definitely consider purchasing more.
Overall, my Love With Food box was filled with lots of goodies! It’s difficult to determine the retail value of this box, but I’m guessing it was somewhere around $10 based on the prices for the full size foods. I was lucky enough to score my first box for just $2 using the promo code FBGIFT, so if you are going to join make sure to try that first! You can join HERE!
Love With Food also included a $50 gift card to nakedwines.com in my box. I decided to pass this gift card along to one of my followers! This giveaway does have some restrictions, so please read through the following very carefully:
- Who can enter: US residents who are 21 years of age or older, and live in one of the states accepted by nakedwines.com. Click HERE for the full list of states.
- What you win: a $50 gift card to be used on any purchase of at least $51. There is a separate $9.99 shipping charge on orders of $100 or less.
- Other details: this giveaway is open until next Subscription Sunday, July 7, 2013. I will verify every entry, and any false entries will result in disqualification.
To enter the giveaway, please enter on Rafflecopter by using the following link: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Let me know what you think of the Love With Food Box, and good luck to all entering the giveaway!
This post contains some affiliate links. Subscription box purchased by me. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.