Happy Thursday! Today’s Back to School post is the perfect, easy makeup look for the classroom. To be honest with you, I didn’t wear much makeup at all when I was in high school, and even in college. Now I’ve mastered what DJ Tanner aimed for when she headed to Junior High. As Aunt Becky advised: “The trick to wearing makeup is to make it look like you aren’t wearing any.” I totally agree! Let me show you what I use to do my every day makeup!
- BB Cream or Foundation: Having even and clear skin is the main reason I even put makeup on! I really like a light coverage foundation or BB cream, just to ensure I cover up any imperfections without looking like I have a ton of product on. [Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup & Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream]
- Pressed Powder: If you’re prone to oily skin like I am, add a light dusting of pressed powder to your finished look. I am obsessed with the Rimmel Stay Matte that can be purchased at the drugstore, and have repurchased it several times. I get the shade transparent so I’m not adding more color to my face. [Rimmel Stay Matte]
- Concealer: For days you have to cover up blemishes or dark circles, grab a concealer! I love the new Covergirl + Olay one that looks like a nude lipstick. It is so hydrating and covers my imperfections quite well. [Covergirl + Olay Concealer Balm]
- Brow Pencil/Powder: Eyebrows frame your face, so make sure yours are looking great. I have one eyebrow that is much thinner than the other, so I use powder to even everything out. It looks natural, but makes me look more put together. I love this kit from Milani because it includes powder, a highlighter, and even tweezers! [Milani Brow Fix]
- Blush: I rarely wear blush, but a little bit can add some color to your face and make you look more alive and ready for the day. Blush is perfect when you want a little something extra, or on days when you’re feeling “blah.” [Be a Bombshell Blush in Sweet Cheeks]
- Tinted Lip Balm: Wearing a tinted lip balm is the perfect way to add some color to your lips for school. Lipsticks are just a bit much in the classroom on a daily basis. With all of the amazing options out there, grab your favorite lip balm and you’re ready for the day! [Pacifica Color Quench Lip Tint in Sugared Fig]
- Mascara: My most-loved beauty product is definitely mascara. It brings focus to your eyes, and makes you look more awake. A great option for a more natural look, is to get mascara in the shade blackened brown. I’m loving this new one from Revlon! [Revlon Grow Luscious Lash Potion]
These are all of the products I need for my “no makeup” makeup look! As you can see, I stay away from eyeshadow, eyeliner, bronzer, and all of that fun stuff. While you can certainly play around with your own makeup look, I prefer to just look like me when I’m at school! Be sure to let me know what your makeup necessities are in the comments, and stay tuned for the last day of Back to School Week tomorrow!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.