Happy Saturday! I was recently selected by Ipsy and Benefit Cosmetics to host a Lash Bash party. You may have heard of Benefit’s REALvolution featuring the brand’s famous they’re real! mascara. This Lash Bash event encourages makeup lovers everywhere to put away the false lashes, and enhance your natural lashes with they’re real!
As a lucky Lash Bash hostess, I was sent a box of goodies to share with my friends. Because you, my blog followers, are the reason I even know about Ipsy and Benefit Cosmetics, I wanted to share the goodies with you. I am saving one of the goodie bags from my Lash Bash party for a follower.
I can never thank my followers enough for your loyal support! The reason I am able to partner with brands and review their products is because I have people reading my blog. With that said, you may know that in July I had to move from a WordPress.com site to my own, self-hosted domain. When I moved, I lost all of my followers and website statistics, and had to start over from scratch. I really appreciate those of you who made the move with me, but I am still very far away from where I once was. With that said, I am hosting this giveaway solely for those who follow Adventures in Polishland. Please see all the giveaway details below.
- Follow Adventures in Polishland! Simply enter your email in that box on the right where it says “Follow Adventures in Polishland”. Only email followers qualify for this giveaway.
- Prize is the goodie bag pictured above, and includes sample sizes of Benefit Cosmetics’ they’re real!, benetint, and sugarbomb.
- Giveaway will run until midnight on Saturday, September 27th, giving new readers one week to follow.
- Winner will be chosen via random.org and emailed.
- Winner will have 48 hours to claim her prize, or a new winner will be chosen.
- If you have questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope you will join me on my Adventures in Polishland!
Giveaway is CLOSED! Congrats, Gabriela! (She has claimed her prize.)
This prize is part of a package I received from Ipsy and Benefit. This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.