Happy Thursday! After posting a spoiler of my recent Sephora haul on my Facebook page, I knew I had to share more about the products I purchased, and the great deals I got. Back in March, I shared with you six simple steps to get the most for your money at Sephora (you can see that post HERE). Today, I’m going to change those steps up just a bit for even more savings. Let’s get started!
1. Start at Ebates.com and shop online!
For a long time, I thought that Ebates was some sort of gimmick or spam website, but now I’ve been a member for a few months, and it is totally legitimate! Sign up, and you’ll earn cash back for almost all of your online purchases. I’ve already received my first check, so I know it’s safe to use. Sign up HERE. All Sephora purchases get 4% cash back!
2. Spend $50 to get free shipping!
I only shop at Sephora a few times per year, so I think it is fine to splurge and spend the big bucks! To get to the $50 limit for free shipping, I got the Sephora Collection Base Coat at $6, Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Shower Gel at $16.50, and Too Faced Primed & Poreless at $30. I am running out of Primed & Poreless, and it is easily a holy grail product for me (see a full review HERE). I also love the Sephora base coat, and the Philosophy Shower Gel was my bonus product. It will last me a very long time, and I’ve been hearing so many beauty gurus talking about it lately that I needed it in my life!
3. Add on the bonus products!
- The annual birthday gift: Every Beauty Insider member gets a free birthday gift! This year is was the Benefit Real Birthday Turn-Ons duo with a mini They’re Real mascara and Watt’s Up highlighter. This set retails for $14.41!
- Weekly Specials promo code: You can always add a promotional code to any order over $25 – a true bonus that you cannot claim in store! The specials change weekly, and feature amazing deluxe samples of high end products. I got the Clinique Acne Solution Cleansing Foam, which has a retail value at $7.89!
- Claim a perk: Use your Beauty Insider points to grab a freebie! Perks start at 100 points, and feature great deluxe samples. I grabbed a mini Sephora X nail polish in the shade Pyrotechnic. Its retail value is $4.20! Don’t forget, the Beauty Insider program is free, so there is no reason not to join!
4. Grab your free samples!
Every Sephora order comes with three free samples! They rotate all the time, but here’s what I grabbed with this order: Flash by Jimmy Choo perfume, Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, and REN Hydra-Calm Day Cream. These three samples together have a retail value of $8.29!
TOTAL RETAIL VALUE: $87.29
TOTAL SPENT (including tax!): $57.16
SAVINGS: $30.13 + $2.29 cash back from Ebates
All in all, I am really happy with my latest Sephora haul! I got great savings and some amazing products. When you’re on a budget, it’s definitely difficult to shop at Sephora on a regular basis, but by using these steps you can make each haul worth it. I hope you find this post helpful. Let me know what deals you’ve gotten at Sephora lately!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.