Happy Subscription Sunday! I am excited to be showing you what was inside my November Birchbox today! I haven’t added up what the retail value is yet, but I’m guessing it is one of the best I’ve ever received! Let me go ahead and show you what was inside my box, and we can discover the retail value together.
This month, Birchbox’s theme is More Good. Going hand in hand with the Thanksgiving season, Birchbox is donating a portion of its proceeds to No Kid Hungry, an organization that works to end childhood hunger. I think that is a great cause! You can also use hashtag #MoreGood all month to share how you are doing good for others this season.
- theBalm Cosmetics Stainiac in Beauty Queen – $2.27 – This is a lip and cheek stain that has a unique gel formula. Unlike other stains, it feels a bit glossy, and not as drying. I really like that the color is not a bright red, but a more wearable berry shade. I may give it a go!
- DDF Amplifying Elixir – $20.59 – Wow! Talk about a deluxe sample! This skin serum is designed to help strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier. With the full size product at $70, I love that I can try this product with Birchbox. Plus, the sample size will last me a long time!
- Folle de Joie Eau de Parfum – $1.73 – I’m not quite sure why I’m receiving a perfume sample, since I opted out with my Birchbox profile. Nonetheless, this one smells amazing and is so long-lasting! I love it!
- Color Club in Baldwin Blues – $2.00 – I love receiving polishes in subscription boxes! This mini is from the Harlem Lights collection, and I’m loving the color. Stay tuned for a full review on Adventures in Polishland very soon!
- Mighty Leaf Tea – $1.99 – Birchbox included three bags of Mighty Leaf tea this month! I love trying out new teas, so I’m quite excited about these. I got the flavors Vanilla Bean, Green Tea Tropical, and Organic African Nectar. This is perfect for the winter months!
- Mox Botanicals Bath Milk in Jasmine Petal – $1.68 – Last but not least is a single-used packet of bath milk. I’ve never tried this kind of product before, but it’s supposed to make your bath smell wonderful. Interesting!
TOTAL RETAIL VALUE: $30.26
RATING 1-5 (1 BEING WORST, 5 BEING BEST): 4
OVERALL OPINION: While the retail value wasn’t as high as I expected, I am still very happy with my Birchbox this month! I got six sample products, and a great variety at that. I got skincare, makeup, nail polish, perfume, and even tea! I’m very excited to use all of these samples!
As always, you can join Birchbox for just $10 per month HERE. I highly recommend this program, especially if you love getting a good mix of products. Stay tuned for more Subscription Sunday posts in the future!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.