Happy Friday! Today I have my first ever “empties” post, where I talk about products I’ve completely used up. I love watching these types of YouTube videos, and thought I could share my empties with you in blog form! This is a great way to learn about a lot of products in a short amount of time! Let me share my empties with you, and let you know if I would repurchase them!
- L’Oreal EverSleek Intense Smoothing Shampoo – I’ve used this shampoo and conditioner set from L’Oreal many times! I love that it is sulfate free, and really leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. It retails for around $6 at the drugstore, and is a shampoo I return to every once in a while. I definitely recommend it! [BUY]
- Klorane Dry Shampoo – After getting a sample in a Birchbox, I just had to get the full size version of this dry shampoo. It is amazing! It zaps the oil right out of my hair and makes it feel clean. It’s the best dry shampoo, and worth the $18 price tag. The only drawback is it does run out rather quickly. I plan on getting another one soon, though! [BUY]
- Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment – This is a new holy grail product! It has changed my hair for the better! My hair is much healthier now that I apply this oil, and I just love it. This travel size lasted me about six months, and it is worth it. I’ve already repurchased it! [BUY]
SKIN & BODY CARE
- Sukí Face Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser – I got this sample in a Birchbox, and I loved it! This is a two-in-one cleanser and exfoliant, and it smells like lemons. It was pretty gentle as a scrub, and my face always felt great afterwards. The only reason I am not going to repurchase this is because the full size is $32.95. Otherwise, I love it! [BUY]
- Lulah Body Wash in Magnolia Fig – I am just using up my subscription box products! I got this body wash in a PopSugar box, and it was so nice and luxurious. I loved the rich scent, and even the packaging is cute. At $11.25 I’m not sure I would repurchase this for myself, but it would make a great gift! [BUY]
- Whish Exfoliating Body Wash – This is a body wash I wasn’t too thrilled about. While it had a pleasant scent, I didn’t like using a body cleanser with an exfoliant added in. I just prefer to do that separately. Plus, I had to use a lot of product to feel clean. I’m going to pass on this one! [BUY]
- Burt’s Bees Hand Salve – This little tin contained a medicinal hand cream. I really enjoyed it for days where my hands really needed some extra help. It is quite greasy, but works well. It’s not my favorite hand cream, but definitely a good product. [BUY]
- Rite Aid Renewal 100% Pure Acetone – For some reason I’ve never used pure acetone to remove my nail polish before. Now, I’m hooked! This is the best nail polish remover I’ve ever used, and it didn’t damage my nails or cuticles. Plus, this bottle lasted me a long time because I didn’t have to use as much remover. I am definitely going to be buying this again! [BUY at Rite Aid]
- Sephora Collection Base Coat – This is hands down the best base coat I’ve ever tried as well! It dries really quickly, and I love the large, flat brush. The only downside is that it can only be purchased on Sephora’s website, but I’ve already gone ahead and repurchased another bottle. At $6, I think it’s a steal! [BUY]
- CoverGirl Natural Lash – I use this clear mascara to keep my eyebrows in place! Now I don’t have crazy hairs anymore! Unfortunately I dropped this, and it dried out rather quickly. I did repurchase, though, and I love this product! It’s around $5 at drugstores. [BUY]
- CoverGirl NatureLuxe Mascara – I also used up a black mascara from CoverGirl. I absolutely loved this one because it gave me natural and clump-free lashes. Unfortunately this line has been discontinued, but you can still purchase it on Amazon. I highly recommend it! [BUY]
- Buxom Sculpted Lash Mascara – Last but not least is another mascara! This is a high end one that I got in a PopSugar box. I absolutely loved it, and I was amazed how well it curled my lashes. I was so sad when it dried up because I’m not going to repurchase it at $19. It’s worth it if you can afford it, though! [BUY]
Those are all of the empty products I have to share with you today! I hope you enjoyed learning more about these products. Please let me know if you would like to see more Products I’ve Used Up posts in the future!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.