Happy Subscription Sunday! It’s time for one of my personal favorite parts of each month – sharing my Birchbox with all of you! I really love this $10 box of goodies, and this month is definitely a good one. I haven’t added up the retail value of all the products yet, so I can’t wait to discover that total as I write this post. Let’s take a look at what was inside my December box!
First off, how cute is this month’s box?! December’s theme is Holiday 2013, and everything was packaged even cuter than it usually is. I reuse all of my Birchbox boxes, and I’m really loving this one.
- Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer Glo Lotion – $7.83 – This illuminating lotion will make your skin look glowy and gorgeous! I’ve used this as a highlighter on my cheekbones a few times, and I like it. Stay tuned for a full review later this week!
- Hair Rules Curly Whip – $2.63 – I’m a bit disappointed here. I’m not sure why Birchbox keeps sending me products for curly hair when in my profile I clearly have it marked that I have fine and frizzy hair. Oh well, I can always give this to a friend.
- BeeKind Body Lotion – $1.88 – Now this is a great product for me! I love using body lotion, especially in the winter. This one smells divine, and a portion goes to support honey bee and sustainable pollination research. How cool is that?!
- Grand Central Beauty S.M.A.R.T. Skin Perfecting Polisher – $10.13 – This product really intrigues me! It’s supposed to exfoliate, peel, tone, and hydrate the skin all at once! You don’t even have to rinse this off. I can’t wait to give this a try!
- Birchbox Digimate – Bonus! – This month Birchbox included a complete bonus product – a digimate! This cute little patch sticks to the back of your phone, and you can remove it to wipe off your screen. It’s so handy! I love it!
- Chuao Chocolatier Mini Bar in Honeycomb – $0.85 – Yum! This chocolate bar was just what I needed! So delicious that I want to get some more. There are tons of flavors to choose from as well (including Bacon and Potato Chip!).
TOTAL RETAIL VALUE: $23.05
RATING 1-5 (1 BEING WORST AND 5 BEING BEST): 4
OVERALL OPINION: Despite the retail value being low and receiving one product that I cannot use, I’m really liking my Birchbox this month. I can use all of the other products, and I’m rather impressed with the sample sizes. Plus, the Digimate was a great bonus, and I’ve already used it a ton! Birchbox also gets a high score this month for the wonderful packaging.
There you have it! My December Birchbox! As always, you can join Birchbox for just $10 per month HERE. I really do love getting this subscription service, and it’s one that I’ve kept despite canceling a bunch of others. If you get Birchbox, let me know what you received this month in the comments!