Happy Subscription Sunday! Today I am super excited to bring you my first unboxing of Beauty Box 5. It’s been a while since I’ve opened up a new-to-me subscription box, so I was really curious to see what would be inside. Similar to some other beauty boxes, Beauty Box 5 is a subscription service that sends you five cosmetic samples per month. Let me show you what is inside my box!
Beauty Box 5 comes in a Tiffany blue box, which I just love! Inside I found an informational card on top. On the back it explains more about how the service works, and I’m guessing they put this in every welcome box since I didn’t get the exact products pictured. Now onto the goodies!
- La Fresh Travel-Lite Facial Cleansing Wipes – $2.49 – I love these wipes! This is an 8-pack that is perfect for your purse. I’ll be saving this pack for my next trip!
- H2O+ Face Oasis Hydrating Treatment – $5.76 – I’ve never tried anything from this brand before, but I’m excited to use this oil-free moisturizer. This is a decent size skincare sample as well!
- Ofra Lipgloss Plumper in Sultry – $12.95 – This is a full size lip gloss! The shade looks nice, and I’m interested to test it out. I’ve never tried a lip plumper before, so we’ll see what happens!
- Nubar Nail Polish in Kristal – $4.00 – Believe it or not, I’ve never tried a Nubar polish before! Kristal looks gorgeous, and I’ll have a full review of it on my blog very soon.
- Bellápierre Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Celebration – $14.99 – This is a full size Mica powder eyeshadow in a beautiful gold shade. It’s not something I would typically use, but it’s fun to give it a try.
TOTAL RETAIL VALUE: $40.19
RATING 1-5 (1 BEING WORST, 5 BEING BEST): 4
OVERALL OPINION: I’m really impressed with my first Beauty Box 5! I got a great variety of items, including three full size products. Plus, the retail value is over three times the cost of the box. The only item that I’m not too excited about is the Bellápierre eyeshadow, but otherwise I’ll be using everything else!
You can subscribe to Beauty Box 5 for $12 per month HERE. Already a member? Let me know why you love Beauty Box 5, and if you think I should subscribe!
The products in this post were provided for my unbiased review. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.