Happy Subscription Sunday! Today I have another new-to-me subscription service to share with all of you. Beauty Army is a $12 per month kit of up to six beauty samples. Unlike other services where your goodies are a complete surprise, Beauty Army permits each user to take a survey, and then curates samples that match your own individual profile. Once you get your results, you can choose up to six samples that are then mailed to you. Let me show you the samples I got in my first kit!
Here is the box when it arrived in the mail! I love the pink camouflage print box, and the packaging is really nice. Because of the crazy winter storms we’ve been getting in NYC, it actually took so long to get to me that I forgot what samples I had picked out.
- Menza Daily Face Wash – $11.76 – Wow, this 1oz sample is sure worth a lot! This face wash is supposed to be great for sensitive skin, so I can’t wait to try it.
- Every Beauty Makeup Remover Pads – $0.70 – I’m really excited to try these makeup remover pads! They are super affordable – a pack of 50 costs just $6.99! If I like them, I might buy a big pack since they are more affordable than the makeup remover wipes I’m currently using.
- Phyto 5 Jojoba and Shea Butter Nourishing Cream – $7.99 – This stuff must be good – the full size is nearly $80! I can’t wait to test out this high end cream. So fancy!
- Amala Hydrating Cream Cleanser, Face Cream, and Yogurt Mask – $4.49 – Onto the foil packets! I’ve never tried Amala before, and it’s definitely a luxury line. It will be interesting to give these a try.
- Miracle Skin Transformer Tinted Acne Treatment Lotion – $0.64 – This looks like a primer that is specifically made for acne prone skin. I hope I can get at least one use out of this packet!
- Michael Todd samples – $3.99 – I love the Michael Todd products that I’ve tried, so I’m glad to test out even more. I wish that I got one, deluxe sample instead of a variety of foil packets.
TOTAL RETAIL VALUE: $29.57
RATING 1-5 (1 BEING WORST AND 5 BEING BEST): 3
OVERALL OPINION: While I am disappointed that half of my samples are foil packets, the deluxe samples are awesome! I am especially excited to try the Makeup Remover Pads. I also really like that I can pick out my samples each month, so I won’t get anything that I really don’t want. If my Beauty Army kit had more deluxe samples, I would love it!
You can join Beauty Army for $12 per month HERE. Are you already a member? Let me know what you think of this subscription in the comments!
The products in this post were provided for my unbiased review. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.