Happy Subscription Sunday! It’s officially been one year since I joined Birchbox, and I’m so excited to show you what is in my March 2014 box. This series first began as Ipsy v. Birchbox, but Birchbox is the only box I’ve stuck with this long. Let me go ahead and share my products with you, and if you’d like to see my first ever Birchbox, just click HERE.
- Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle Leave in Conditioner – $4.66 – I’ve been able to try a lot of Beauty Protector products through Birchbox, and I don’t mind collecting them since I’ll be traveling later this year. This stuff smells amazing, and I can’t wait to try it!
- Coola Face Mineral Sunscreen – $3.60 – I am so sick of getting Coola products in subscription boxes! The main reason is because the samples are barely enough to use even one time. Don’t let the tube size deceive you – they are never filled completely!
- Air Repair Rescue Balm – $2.17 – This is a 100% natural healing balm that can be used anywhere, such as lips and hands. It’s designed to lock in moisture, and while I wish the sample size was a bit bigger, I’m excited to try it!
- Jergens BB Body Cream – $1.73 – I am most excited about this sample! This product has been getting a lot of buzz lately, so I can’t wait to see if this will improve the look of my skin. It’s a decent size sample, and I got the right shade for my skin tone.
- theBalm How ‘Bout Them Apples? Cheek & Lip Cream in Pie – $5.33 – Last but not least is a red cheek and lip cream. I’m really excited about this! The shade blends out really nicely on my hand, so I bet it will look great on my face!
TOTAL RETAIL VALUE: $17.49
RATING 1-5 (1 BEING WORST, 5 BEING BEST): 3
OVERALL OPINION: This box is just okay for me. I really like the Jergens BB Cream and the product from theBalm, but I really wish I didn’t get anything from Coola. I don’t mind when the retail value is low so long as I can see myself using all of the products. With the exception of the Coola product, I’ll get use out of everything so I can’t complain too much. I would love to see samples from different brands in the future.
Do you subscribe to Birchbox? Join HERE and for $10 per month get a box of samples delivered to your door. For a limited time you will get 100 points when you sign up using code bb100. That’s equal to $10 in the Birchbox shop! If you already subscribe, let me know what you got this month!
This post contains affiliate links. Birchbox purchased by me. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.