Happy Saturday! Today I have a box of goodies from the website Influenster to share with all of you. Influenster is a free website that anyone can join. Once you create a profile and interact with the site a bit, you become eligible to get free products to test out. I was recently sent the Uni VoxBox. This box is filled with products geared toward college students. It contains a mix of beauty and lifestyle items, so I thought I would share it with all of you!
- NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Forever Fuchsia – $1.99 – I’ve never tried an NYC lipstick before, but this looks like a bright pink that is great for the spring season. I’ll have to give this a try soon!
- imPRESS Press-On Manicure in Straight Up – $7.99 – I am so excited to try these press-on nails! Grav3yardGirl, one of my favorite YouTubers, talks about these nails all the time, and she really loves them. I will be sure to do a true wear test on these and report back!
- Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation – $5.49 – You already know how much I love this foundation! See my complete review HERE if you missed it.
- Red Rose REAL TEA Premium Water Enhancer in Black Tea – $4.49 – I love iced tea in the warmer months, so this water enhancer might be a great way to make my own on the go! I’m a bit disappointed that this does contain preservatives, but I’ll still test it out for sure!
- Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons – $4.99 – I was super surprised to find a full size box of tampons in here! Feminine care products tend to be more expensive, especially for a college student.
- Pilot Acroball PureWhite Pen – $1.53 – I can always use a good pen! I’ve been hearing about this line a lot recently, so I wonder what the hype is. I’ll have to find out!
I’m really excited about the Uni VoxBox! It contains over $25 worth of products! I will definitely post a review of the imPRESS nails, but if you want to learn more about any of these products, please let me know in the comments! If you would like an invitation to join Influenster, please send me your email address.
The products in this post were provided for my unbiased review. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.