Happy Sunday! It’s time for another round of products I’ve used up where I share mini reviews about all of the different products I’ve used the last couple months. I actually finished these products up a few weeks ago, but am just now getting around to posting this entry. That means another one is probably not too far behind. Nonetheless, let me share my empties with you!
- CVS Strengthening Polish Remover – I am always going through nail polish remover! This is the purple formula that you can find at the drugstore. It was alright, but I’ll be going back to normal acetone. That stuff really works!
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Rockstar Pink – I went to use one of my all-time favorite nail polishes just to discover it was all dried up! What a bummer! I used this so much during my senior year of college that my suitemates knew it was my signature polish. At some point I’ll be repurchasing this. [BUY]
- L’Oreal Triple Resist Reinforcing Shampoo – I really love this line from L’Oreal. It’s super affordable, and my hair reacts well to it. If you are looking for a good shampoo from the drugstore, I highly recommend this line.
- Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment – If you’ve been reading Adventures in Polishland for a while, you know I love this hair oil! I’ve repurchased it again, so I’m currently working on my third bottle. I know this is expensive, so I always buy it when I get a percent off coupon from CVS! [BUY]
MAKEUP AND MAKEUP REMOVER
- Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium – I absolutely love this eyebrow gel! It fills in your brows while keeping them groomed. I used it on days where I wanted just a bit of color on my brows. I wish it wasn’t so expensive or I would repurchase it for sure. [BUY]
- Urban Decay De Slick Setting Spray – You can tell it took me a long time to use up my De Slick setting spray because this is the old packaging! It lasted me nearly a year, and I’ve already repurchased the All Nighter version. I definitely recommend these setting sprays! [BUY]
- Simple Cleansing Wipes – I haven’t been using makeup remover wipes as much, but I did go through another pack of Simple wipes. They’re not my favorite, but they get the job done! [BUY]
- Almay Lash Care Eye Makeup Remover Pads – I loved these pads! They do an excellent job of removing that stubborn mascara, and they’re very gentle. I would definitely consider repurchasing these in the future. [BUY]
- Bioré Deep Cleansing Pore Strips – These strips are amazing! I try to use them once per week to clean out my pores. I do recommend them, but read all of the instructions before use so you don’t damage your skin. I’m working on a new box now! [BUY]
- Olay Fresh Effects Shine, Shine Go Away Cleanser – I got this free sample of this cleanser and I did like it, but wasn’t amazed by it. I didn’t see a huge difference in my skin when I used it, so I don’t think I’ll repurchase it. I do like the other products in the Olay Fresh Effects line, though! [BUY]
- CVS Hand Sanitizer – I always keep a small hand sanitizer in my purse or school bag. You never know when you’re going to need to clean your hands on the go!
- Bath & Bodyworks Hand Sanitizer in Mango Paradise – I also used up the sanitizer that lives on my desk! I got this last year for free with a coupon at Bath & Bodyworks. It did smell nice, but I prefer unscented sanitizer. For that reason, I’m not going to repurchase it.
- Lady Gage Fame Perfume Sample – I absolutely love Lady Gaga’s perfume! It smells amazing, and I’ve used up all the samples of it that I’ve gotten with Sephora orders. At some point I’ll probably purchase the full size. I highly recommend it! [BUY]
- Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake Body Wash – I splurged on some Philosophy body wash a few months ago, and I’m glad I did! This one smells just like vanilla cake, and is a great treat. I would get it again during a sale event, but it’s a little expensive for every day. [BUY]
- Dove Go Fresh Deodorant in Revive – I’ve used Dove deodorants for a long time since they are affordable and worked well for me. However, I think my body has become used to it, so I’m on the hunt for a great new deodorant. Let me know your favorite in the comments! [BUY]
And those are all of my empties for my third Products I’ve Used Up post! Please let me know what products you’ve recently used up that you are going to repurchase in the comments!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.