Happy Subscription Sunday! Today I have my June Birchbox to share with all of you. When I received my box in the mail this month, I was super excited to open it because it was much heavier than it usually is. Let me go ahead and show you my June products!
This month, Birchbox’s theme is Away We Go! It seems like I’m not the only one with traveling on the brain this month – Birchbox does, too! In fact, the company teamed up with JetBlue to give away a round trip flight. I hope I win!
- Coastal Scents Revealed Palette Sampler – $3.20 – This eyeshadow sampler contains four neutral shades from the new Coastal Scents palette. I really like this idea for a sampler, as it lets me test out more than one shadow from a brand, and will last me a long time.
- Davines Love Shampoo – $7.50 – This is a great size shampoo sample, and it smells amazing! I can’t wait to try it, as it’s formulated for dry and frizzy hair like mine.
- Gilchrist & Soames Body Lotion – $3.00 – I like the idea of this body lotion as it is eco-friendly and spa-worthy, but the fragrance is a bit strong for me. This is still a great size sample!
- Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator – $5.67 – It seems like I get a new cleanser every month. I wish there was a bit more variety, but this is a great one for travel because it is an exfoliating cleanser and a good size!
- Davines Love Conditioner – $1.41 – I also got a conditioner that matches the shampoo sample I got. Normally I don’t like foil packets, but I think it’s great that I can test this along with the shampoo at least once or twice.
- Davines Ol All in One Milk – $0.83 – I also got a sample of the hair treatment from the Davines line! I can’t wait to try out the entire hair care system!
- Catherine Malandrino CM Perfume – $0.88 – Finally, I got a perfume sample that actually smells amazing! I’m excited to test it out!
TOTAL RETAIL VALUE: $22.49
RATING 1-5 (1 IS WORST, 5 IS BEST): 4
OVERALL OPINION: I love this month’s Birchbox! Not only did I get four amazing samples, but I got three smaller ones as well. Even though the retail value isn’t very high, it’s more than double what I paid for the box, and I’m sure to use every single one of these samples. I would definitely like more diversity in my Birchbox, but I can’t go wrong with anything here.
You can join Birchbox for just $10 per month HERE. I really love this subscription service, and highly recommend it! Do you subscribe already? Let me know what was inside your June box in the comments!