Happy Friday! I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season! Today I am excited to announce my 3rd Annual New Year’s Eve Manicure Contest! Make sure to read all of the rules below so you can enter to win some awesome prizes!
Who is eligible to enter?
- US residents who are 18+ years old or have parental consent
- You must be following Adventures in Polishland to enter – either through email or Bloglovin’
- Bloggers and non-bloggers may enter
What kind of manicures are allowed?
- Anything goes! Nail art, glitter, plain polish – I’m leaving this one up to you!
- For inspiration, see past years’ entrants HERE and HERE
How does the contest work?
- Create your manicure, and email me a photo of your nails to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “NYE Manicure Contest”
- You may include in your email 1-3 sentences describing your manicure, and why you think it’s great for New Year’s Eve (optional)
- The deadline for submitting your manicure is Monday, January 5, 2014 at 11:59pm EST
- On January 6, I will post all of the manicures in a photo album on my Facebook Page
- On January 12, winners will be chosen and notified via email.
How will winners be chosen?
- There are two winners in this giveaway!
- One winner will be chosen by popular vote – whichever manicure receives the most Facebook likes (remember, the likes must be on the photo posted on my Facebook Page).
- One winner will be chosen by a panel of objective judges based on which manicure is their favorite.
Each winner will receive a limited edition tin from Makeup by One Direction. One winner will receive the Niall tin and the other will receive the Liam tin. A full review containing the products can be seen HERE. I absolutely love the Makeup by One Direction nail polish!
I hope you will consider entering my New Year’s Eve Manicure Contest! It is a fun way for me to give back to all of you, and a great opportunity for your nails to shine after seeing mine all the time. If you have any questions regarding this contest, please don’t hesitate to email me at email@example.com. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!