Happy Monday! If you’ve been a follower of Adventure in Polishland for a while, you’ll know that I only shop at Sephora a few times per year. And when I do drop some cash on high end products, I make sure to get the most for my money. I’ve written two step-by-step guides on How to Get the Most for Your Money at Sephora in the past (see them HERE and HERE), and today I just have to share my latest haul! Let’s jump right into the products!
REGULAR PRICE ITEMS
As always, every Sephora haul starts out with the purchase of regularly priced products. I always spend as close to $50 as possible to get free shipping online. This time around I hit the $50 mark right on the nose! Here is what I purchased from left to right:
- Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray – $30 [BUY] – This product is the entire reason for this Sephora purchase! I absolutely love this setting spray, but it’s definitely a splurge item. One bottle lasts me nearly a year, so it’s definitely worth it when I can afford to spend the money.
- Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter – $6 [BUY] – I added this body butter to my cart in order to make it to $50. I can always use a nice moisturizer, and I’ve loved the products from this line that I’ve tried in the past.
- Lavanila Pure Vanilla Mini Deo Duo – $14 [BUY] – I’ve heard great things about this natural deodorant from several beauty gurus, but most recently Ingrid Nilsen (watch her on YouTube HERE). I love my Dove deodorant, but I’ve been wanting to try a natural option, so I figured now was the time. More thoughts on this product to come in a future blog post!
With these three items, I hit the $50 for free shipping, but I also lucked out big time! I used my $15 off of $50 coupon that all Beauty Insiders received in December and only spent $35 total. I was so excited that I still got to use free shipping! And, that means all of the products I show you in the rest of this post were completely free.
WEEKLY SPECIAL COUPON CODE
The reason I love to shop at Sephora online is because of the freebies available in the Weekly Specials section of the Sephora website, which you can find HERE. This page includes all of the bonus coupon codes that can be used. There is always a great perk for spending $25 in regular priced merchandise, but this time I surely hit it big! I grabbed the Pampered Party Prep makeup bag filled with all of these samples! Let me tell you all of the products inside and their retail values.
- Living Proof Style Lab Satin Hair Serum – $3.29 [BUY] – I am so excited about this hair serum sample! I recently discovered the amazing product line that is Living Proof, and want to test out everything.
- Nude Perfect Cleanse Omega Cleansing Jelly – $ n/a [BUY] – I can’t assess the value of this foil packet, but it’s definitely a nice bonus in the bag. I use foil packets when I travel, and facial cleansers are always great to have on hand.
- GLAMGLOW Powermud Dualcleanse Treatment – $9.74 [BUY] – I’ve been wanting to try the coveted GLAMGLOW line for so long! As you can tell from the sample’s retail value of nearly $10, this is a luxury skincare brand known for its masks. This one sounds awesome!
- Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil – $5 [BUY] – This is the only goody in the bag I’m not too excited about. My skin does not like face oils, but I know Fresh is a great brand. It is definitely a good product to include, and has an awesome retail value!
- Calming FX Calming Primer – $6.08 [BUY] – I’ve never heard of this brand before, but this primer sounds great! It’s formulated for sensitive skin, and is designed to reduce redness. I can’t wait to put it to the test!
- Benefit Stay Flawless Primer Stick – $2.37 [BUY] – I’m surprised there was another primer included, but I’m not complaining! Primers are very expensive, so getting free samples is perfect.
- Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish – $3.76 [BUY] – This is a face exfoliant that I’ve yet to try. I’m sure it will be great! Laura Mercier has a wonderful reputation in the skincare world.
- Lancome Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate – $1.85 [BUY] – Wow, can you believe this foil packet is worth so much?! It’s because this serum is valued at over $100 for the full size bottle.
The grand total for the Pampered Party Prep makeup bag in terms of retail value is $32.09! How awesome that I get to try them all for free! In fact, that’s nearly how much I paid out of pocket for this order. I’ve almost doubled the value already!
3 FREE SAMPLES, BIRTHDAY GIFT, & POINT PERK
- Algenist Multi-Perfecting Pore Corrector Gel Moisturizer – $1.63 [BUY] – I’ll definitely be using this moisturizer when I’m traveling this month! Foil packets come in handy!
- Agave Oil Treatment – $1 [BUY] – Oil treatments for hair are always a plus during the cold winter months. I’m sure this will smell amazing and tame my frizz!
- Anna Sui La Nuit de Boheme – $1.80 [BUY] – My last sample is perfume. I love getting perfume samples because it’s fun to try out new scents without having to walk into a perfume store and spray ten of them!
Next, I got my annual Birthday Gift, and I discovered a way to cheat the system! My birthday is actually in October, but I didn’t plan on purchasing anything. So, I logged into my Sephora account in October and added my Birthday Gift to my cart. There it sat all the way through to December. So, here is your trick – add the gift to your cart during your birthday month and it will be there when you want to make a purchase in the future! This year, Beauty Insiders received a Make Up For Ever mascara and lipstick duo worth $22.14! Amazing!
Finally, the last product I got was a Point Perk that I cashed in 100 rewards points to receive. I got a mini Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in F-Bomb that has a retail value of $8.56! I’ve heard so many great things about this lipstick range, but I didn’t want to drop $22 for just one. Now I get to test the formula!
My grand total retail value for all of the products I purchased in this Sephora haul is (drum roll please) $101.95! That’s right, I got over $100 worth of products and only spent $35. That’s nearly triple my spendings! Of course, I also shopped through Ebates and received $2.00 cash back on my purchase. That means I only spent $33. I think this is definitely my most successful Sephora haul ever! Now, it’s not every day that Sephora offers a coupon or such an amazing Weekly Special, but you can use all of the tricks I shared here to get an amazing Sephora haul as well. Please share your amazing Sephora goodies in the comments!