Happy Saturday! Today is the last day of Back to School Week, and to finish things off I’m sharing how I would use my Erin Condren Life Planner for college. I’ve seen so many people on Facebook asking how to use the planner for school, so I thought I would go ahead and share a mock Plan With Me video with all of you. To go along with the video, I wanted to talk a bit more about the items I recommend here on the blog. Let’s get started!
WHAT YOU NEED
I want to begin by saying that you don’t necessarily need any of these things in particular to use a planner in college. Many colleges give out free planners, or you can buy one very inexpensively at your local office supply store. That being said, I highly recommend the following:
- Erin Condren Life Planner in the Horizontal Layout – $50; save $10 on your first purchase using my referral link HERE
- Erin Condren Snap-In To Do List – $4
- Sharpie Ultra Fine Point Markers – $6.49 for the 12-pack shown on Amazon HERE
- Colored Pens, my favorite being THESE from InkJoy (not pictured)
- Darice Sticker Books – $1, find at your local Michaels Crafts
As you can see, it is really easy to use the Erin Condren Life Planner for college. The horizontal layout has tons of space to write down all of your assignments and other life events. The Snap-In To Do List really makes all the difference, and is a great $4 investment. I hope you found this post and video helpful as the school year begins! Of course, let me know your planning tips and tricks in the comments!
This post includes some affiliate links. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.