Happy Monday! Today I’m going to share with you all of the products that I’m currently using in the shower. I got the Shower Bouquet Loofahs to review, and I thought it would be fun to take a little tour of my shower. I keep what’s in my shower pretty basic because I don’t like to have too many products open at once. My hair care routine hasn’t changed, so be sure to check out THIS blog post for more information on my current shampoo and conditioner system. Let’s go ahead and take a peek at what’s in my shower!
Shower Bouquet Loofahs
The idea for this blog post came about when I received the Shower Bouquet Loofahs for review. This is a four-pack of loofahs in yellow, pink, blue, and purple. I could immediately tell that these loofahs are more luxurious than the ones I typically snatch up at the drugstore. They are larger and denser than other loofahs I’ve tried in the past, and they also include soft lace in addition to the mesh fabric. I thought the lace would be scratchy, but I am amazed at how soft these loofahs are! Not only do they hold a lot of product, but they feel so nice on the skin. I never knew how amazing a loofah could be!
Shower Rack Overview
I recently got this shower rack at The Container Store for just $6.99. I was looking for one everywhere, but they were so expensive! I was so glad to pick this one up, as it’s great quality at a super affordable price. You can also get it online HERE. I keep all of my body products and face products on this rack, and hang my loofah on the hook.
- Venus Razor – I’m not too picky about the razor I use, but I’m currently using a Venus Divine blade. [BUY]
- Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Shower Gel – I keep one shower gel open at all times, typically in a seasonal scent. I’m about halfway through this pumpkin one, and I really love it. I highly recommend keeping just shower gel open at a time. Otherwise, you could turn into a goo hoarder! [BUY]
- Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Deep Pore Gel Cleanser – I’m currently using my Michael Todd cleanser, and really love it. This bottle is going to last me a very long time, and you can read my full thoughts on it HERE. [BUY]
- Dr. Brandt PoreDemabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator – I use a facial exfoliator about once or twice a week. The Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion is definitely a current favorite. It is on the more expensive side, but worth the price. You can read my full review HERE. [BUY]
- FOREO LUNA for Combination Skin – I keep my FOREO LUNA in my shower and use it with whatever face cleanser I’m using at the moment. It is truly an amazing device, and my skin loves it. I think it’s definitely worth the splurge! You can read my full review HERE. I highly recommend this is a holiday gift. Make sure to shop on Ebates because you can earn 7.5% cash back on every Foreo purchase! [BUY]
- Dial Soap – I keep an unscented bar of soap in the shower for any sensitive areas, such as underarms, that I don’t want to wash using a fragranced shower gel. I get this affordable Dial Soap from the drugstore, but I don’t really have a preference on the brand. [BUY]
- The Body Shop Coconut Body Scrub – Finally, I always keep a body scrub in the shower that I use about once per week. I’m currently using a coconut one, but I change the scents up seasonally. [BUY]
All in all, I hope you liked this little tour of what I keep in my shower. Perhaps I inspired you to keep it basic, or maybe you found a new product to test! I definitely recommend the Shower Bouquet Loofahs. You can get the pack of four loofahs for $15.95 on Amazon HERE. While this is a bit more pricey than what you will find at the drugstore, the quality is amazing and definitely worth it. The Shower Bouquet makes an amazing stocking stuffer, or break up the pack for use in holiday gift baskets! They truly make any shower more luxurious!
What’s in your shower? Let me know in the comments!
Some of the products in this post were provided for my unbiased review. This post includes affiliate links. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.