Happy Monday! Today I am excited to share with you my May Empties – all of the products that I used up in the month of May. We are now five months through the year, and I feel pretty good about the amount of products I’m emptying versus the amount of new products I’ve added to my stash. It is really helpful to focus on one product at a time, and also use mini products that I received as samples or in subscription boxes. Let me share all of the beauty, skincare, and nail care products with you!
Julep Acetone Free Conditioning Nail Polish Remover – 2 Bottles [BUY]
- Mini Review: This is my all-time favorite nail polish remover! It does an amazing job at removing all the polish on my nails while still being gentle. Plus, it doesn’t have a strong smell. I do wish this was more affordable, but I use it whenever I can.
- Would I Buy it Again? Yes! I would buy it in bulk if possible!
Berkley Jensen Premium 100% Pure Cotton Rounds – 1 Pack [BUY]
- Mini Review: I use cotton rounds to remove my nail polish, and I’m still working through the huge pack I got from BJ’s last summer. I buy these in bulk to save money!
- Would I Buy it Again? Of course!
Dr. Brandt PoreDermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator – 2 Bottles [BUY]
- Mini Review: I really enjoy this scrub, and think it works best when used regularly so you see the effects over time. It’s not the best at removing dead skin cells, but it does really help to clean out the pores and even out your skin tone.
- Would I Buy it Again? I would, but the price is very high so I probably won’t.
Sephora Green Tea Eye Mask – 1 Pack [BUY]
- Mini Review: This is the first sheet mask I’ve ever used for the undereye area, and I really enjoyed it! I felt really relaxed after using this, and my eye area did feel smooth. I’m so glad I tested this out!
- Would I Buy it Again? Yes! I also want to try different varieties.
Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Original Formula – 1 Pack [BUY]
- Mini Review: I am really enjoying this peel, because it is not intimidating. I can feel this peel working when I use it, but it’s not too intense. If you are looking for an easy, at-home peel, this is a great one.
- Would I Buy it Again? Yes!
Evian Facial Spray – 1 Can [BUY]
- Mini Review: I use this spray to dampen my BeautyBlender everyday, and sometimes to freshen up my face throughout the day. I know it might seem silly to use water in a can, but this can lasted me over a year and is specially designed so that bacteria cannot get into the can.
- Would I Buy it Again? Yes!
Up & Up Refreshing Wet Cleansing Towelettes – 1 Pack [BUY]
- Mini Review: These cleansing wipes are designed to remove all makeup while still leaving the skin moisturized. I really love these, and use them several times per week to remove makeup either before cleansing or instead of doing a full skincare routine.
- Would I Buy it Again? Yes! I already have.
Make Up For Ever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Hydrating Primer – 1 Tube [BUY]
- Mini Review: I am in love with this primer! It has a liquid texture that is not slimy like other primers, and dries to a nice matte finish. I used this on days where I thought my skin was being oily, and it really helped to control that.
- Would I Buy it Again? Yes, but I’m working through my other primers right now.
Johnson’s Baby Shampoo – 1 Bottle [BUY]
- Mini Review: I bought a small bottle of baby shampoo to use for washing my makeup brushes. I’ve heard this was a good option, and it definitely works! It gets all the product out and leaves the brushes soft.
- Would I Buy it Again? Yes! I purchased a big bottle.
MAY EMPTIES: 11
TOTAL 2016 EMPTIES: 45
I am on track to reach my goal of 100 empties in 2016, and I’m even a few products ahead! My newest goal has been to focus on sample size products whenever I run out of a big bottle, like I did with my PoreDermabrasion this month. Not only is that helping to clean out my stash, but it saves me money! Please let me know in the comments what products you used up in May, and if you are participating in #365DaysofEmpties as well!
Some of the products in this post were provided for my unbiased review. This post includes affiliate links. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.