Happy Friday! Today I am excited to share with you all of the goodies I recently purchased from ELF Cosmetics. I am currently in the process of transitioning my beauty collection to include all vegan products, and ELF has a ton of options that are extremely affordable, but still great quality. I made a purchase during a sale event, and I scored big time. Let me show you all of the makeup and brushes I got at an affordable price!
As always, I shopped using Ebates to earn cash back on my order. ELF is usually 3.5% cash back, but I shopped during a double cash back event and earned 8% cash back on my order. If you are not an Ebates member yet, make sure to join HERE using my referral link. It is a free service and a legitimate way to earn cash back on many of your online purchases. I spent exactly $30 on ELF’s website, so I got $2.40 cash back for this purchase.
WHAT I PURCHASED
Let’s start off the haul with the products I purchased for myself. ELF had a promotion going on at the time where if you spent $30.00, you got a free mystery gift. I made sure my cart was $30.00 so I could use that coupon! Plus, you get free shipping at $25.00, so that worked out really well! I’ll quickly mention the products I purchased from left to right, starting with the two products in the top row.
- Translucent Mattifying Powder – $3.00 – I use a translucent powder every day even if I’m not wearing makeup otherwise. It helps to keep my skin from getting really greasy, but not adding any additional coverage. I’m excited to see if this one keeps my skin matte all day!
- Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearls – $4.00 – I’ve been wanting a new highlighter that isn’t overly sparkly, so I thought this one would be nice to try. Spoiler alert – I love it! The shade is really nice on my fair skin, and while this is a shimmery highlighter, it is not too glittery. I’m very impressed at this product, and I might get more in the future.
- Makeup Remover Cloths – $3.00 – I had to try out the makeup remover wipes! I did try one already, and I’m loving how gentle they feel on my skin. I’m currently using up another pack, but I have a feeling I will be repurchasing these in the future.
- Volumizing & Defining Mascara – $2.00 – I’m also on the hunt for a new mascara, so I figured I would pick one up while I was shopping. I went with this particular mascara because it has the silicone applicator I like instead of the standard brush.
- Moisturizing Foundation Stick in Ivory – $6.00 – I wanted a replacement for the Maybelline Foundation Stick I’ve been enjoying, so I decided to try this one from ELF. Stick foundations are great for those days where you don’t want the high maintenance of a liquid foundation. I’m hoping this will provide nice coverage!
- HD Powder in Sheer – $6.00 – I’ve been wanting to try a loose setting powder as well, and got this HD Powder after hearing good things about it. It is designed to blur lines, so I will be experimenting with this product. If you have brush recommendations for this powder, please let me know!
- Clear Brow & Lash Mascara – $2.00 – Another staple item for me is a brow gel. You can’t go wrong with one that is only $2.00!
- Beautifully Bare Stipple Brush – $4.00 – Finally, I picked up a stipple brush because I needed one for cream products like blush and highlighter. I’m excited to see how this one works!
WHAT I GOT FOR FREE
As I mentioned above, ELF had a promotion where if you spent $30.00 you could get a free mystery gift. Imagine my surprise when all of these products showed up in my package! ELF always has at least one promotion going on, so you’ll be sure to get added savings or freebies with your order, too.
- Contouring Kabuki Brush – $6.00 – I’m not sure how I feel about this brush. It’s huge in size! I think I might use it for face powder and not just contouring, but I will try it out for sure.
- Concealer Brush – $3.00 – The other free brush I got is a concealer brush. I’m really happy about this one! I can always use more brushes like this.
- Pressed Mineral Bronzer in Tan Toffee – $5.00 – I’m so glad I got a bronzer because I almost purchased one! Bronzer is new to me, but it’s nice to experiment with them once in a while. I’ll get more confident with it in time.
- Smudge Pot Cream Eyeshadow in Ain’t That Sweet – $3.00 – I don’t wear a lot of pink eyeshadow, but I’m glad to try out the ELF Smudge Pot formula. I know these are often available at Dollar Tree, so keep an eye out there!
- Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer – $2.00 – I’m also really excited to try this eye primer! I wasn’t that happy with the one I was using, so hopefully this will work better for me.
- Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade – $1.00 – Last but not least, I received a lip gloss! I’m not a big fan of this particular shade, but I am happy to try out this formula. If I enjoy the wear of this gloss I will be sure to pick out some more wearable shades for me in the future.
That brings us to the end of this huge ELF Cosmetics haul! I can’t believe I only spent $30.00 and got so many amazing products. I’m in the process of testing all of these right now, and will be sharing reviews on some of the goodies in the future. If there is something in particular you would like more detail on, please let me know in a comment below! Please also share your favorite (and least favorite!) ELF products in the comments! I know I will be making more purchases from this fabulous and affordable brand in the future.