I’ve been tagged! Thanks for including me, Narmai! Check out her blog Made by Me HERE.
The 11 Question Meme
I. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
II. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
III. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
IV. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her. No tag backs, and you legitimately have to tag 11 people.
- I’m a Bravo addict. I’ll watch the Real Housewives any day and every day!
- Justin Timberlake is my boyfriend.
- I love coffee, and I pick both Dunkin’ Donuts AND Starbucks.
- I crochet in my spare time, and am trying to set it up as a small business called Captain Hook Crochet.
- Harry Potter and The Hunger Games are pretty awesome book series.
- Growing up I played the trumpet. One day I will again.
- I saw Clinton Kelly in Macys’ and rode in an elevator with Christian Siriano.
- I could eat pizza and ice cream every day.
- I aspire to be an entertainment and sports lawyer.
- Couponing is a worthwhile hobby of mine.
- I love to be silly.
1. Describe your ideal sunday morning.
Sleeping in just a little, then enjoying a nice breakfast and cup of coffee. And, of course, browsing the ads in the Sunday paper.
2. Are you a fan of gadgets or do you stay away from technology?
I have an iPad that I am obsessed with, but I’m not into too much other than that.
3. What TV programme do you never ever miss?
I don’t really watch TV shows on a weekly basis, but I love Smash and Dancing With the Stars.
4. If you could invite anyone for a dinner, who would it be?
5. Who was your childhood hero?
Difficult question. Not sure that I had a hero, but I wanted to be a pop star like Britney or Christina.
6. What three words would your best friend use to describe you?
Silly, sincere, smart.
7. What would be your favorite place in the world to live?
I don’t think I’ve been to enough places to really know yet, but I am very happy to be moving to NYC!
8. If you could be someone else for a day, who would you want to be?
I’d be Elle Woods. That’s anybody, right?!
9. Where do you see yourself in three years? (annoying question, I know)
Graduating law school, baby!
10. If you could change or erase something that happened in the past, what would you choose?
So many things I would change! Probably my choice of undergraduate school.
11. What’s the best april fools joke you have pulled on someone or someone pulled on you?
I stay away from April Fools! I’m not a fan. I enjoy a good prank on other days, though.
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Who is your favorite clothing designer? Why?
- What song gets stuck in your head most often?
- What was your favorite school subject growing up?
- If you won the lottery tomorrow, how would you spend (or save!) the money?
- Top 5 books you would recommend to a friend.
- Do you remember your dreams?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- What is your guilty pleasure TV show?
- Do you enjoy gossiping?
- What’s your favorite color?