Thank you to MissHollyBerries & E-namel! They both nominated me for this award! The Liebster Award is usually awarded to up-and-coming bloggers with under 200 followers. I currently have 221, but had 209 when I received the first award. I’m so glad to have more readers! Now, onto the award protocol.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
6. There’s no tag backs.
11 Things About Myself:
1. I love the show The Big Bang Theory. It’s hilarious!
2. I still play Words With Friends, but only with my parents & my friend’s Mom!
3. I would love to get a Kate Spade handbag. Her designs are so bright & fun!
4. The first concert I went to was in the sixth grade. I saw Britney Spears with my brother!
5. I keep my room at home messy, but while at school it’s rather neat.
6. I can’t stand country music, but can listen to almost anything else.
7. I get cold when I sleep, so I always use blankets even in the summer.
8. I think it’s fun to read celebrity magazines, even if the stories are all exaggerated.
9. I love everything that is pumpkin flavored, and aim to to eat as many pumpkin foods as possible each year!
10. The first time I ever got a professional manicure was during my sophomore year in high school for the homecoming dance.
11. I’m moving to law school tomorrow!!
11 Questions from MissHollyBerries:
11 Questions from E-namel:
1. What do you love most about the city in which you currently live?
Well, I’m moving to NYC tomorrow!
2. If you were to make a bucket list, what would be #1?
Be happy with who I am.
3. Dream job?
I don’t really have a dream job. I just want to be successful.
4. 5 things you cannot live without…?
– Justin Timberlake
– My family
– My iPad
– Ice cream
5. Favourite cuisine?
I love Italian, Mexican, and Mediterranean.
6. List the “must have” items in your wardrobe.
Jeans, sneakers & flats, and sweaters.
7. Most inspirational quote you have come across…?
Not fancy, but I love the mantra Keep Calm and Carry On.
8. If you were to be a non-living object, what would you be? (I would be a Rubik’s Cube!)
A stuffed animal.
9. When was the last time you broke the rules? What did you do?
I don’t like to brake the rules!
10. Most expensive item you own till date?
11. Favourite book/movie?
I love Harry Potter and Hunger Games series!
My Questions for my Nominees:
1. What’s the story behind your blog name?
2. Are you a morning or a night person?
3. What is your guilty pleasure television show?
4. Which food could you eat every day?
5. What is the one beauty products you can’t live without?
6. Who was your favorite teacher growing up?
7. If you could take a vacation anywhere, where would you go?
8. What are your top five favorite songs?
9. Do you have any pets?
10. What is your favorite season, and why?
11. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
11 9 Nominated Blogs: