Happy Monday! Today’s post is one that my Facebook followers highly requested after I posed a photo of my recent Sephora haul. Because Sephora’s prices are a bit out of my price range, I make sure to get as much as possible for my money every time I shop there. This post will include my latest Sephora haul, and explain the six simple steps I use when shopping at Sephora. Let me show you how I shop at Sephora and get as many products as possible!
I got all of these products in the photo above for $50! Sound too good to be true? It’s easy!
- Shop online at sephora.com! While there are definitely perks of shopping at Sephora in person, I find that I can only get the most for my money if I shop online. This will make more sense when I share the rest of the tips I have with you.
- Become a Beauty Insider member! Sephora has a free rewards program called Beauty Insider that earns you points on all of your purchases. Each dollar spent is one point toward a free perk! While it does take some time to earn enough points for perks, there is no reason not to join this program. Even if you spend zero dollars at Sephora, you will get a free birthday gift each year! I’ve loved all of the little gifts I’ve received along the way. You can sign up for this program online or in store!
- Spend $50 to get free shipping! I always wait until I have $50 worth of products to buy on Sephora’s website before ordering so I can get free shipping. My trick is to place exactly $50 in my cart and not spend a penny more! For this haul, I knew I wanted the Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream, and that I needed a new base coat. I then added on the Instant Eye Makeup Remover, the Sephora Pro Lesson Palette, and a pencil sharpener. These are all items that I will use, and the grand total was exactly $50! Click on the name of each item to see it on Sephora’s website.
- Enter a promo code at checkout from the Weekly Specials page! Sephora always has special promotional codes each week that get you free deluxe samples with any order over $25. Since you’ve already spent $50 to get free shipping, simply choose any code you like and enter it at checkout! To find the Weekly Specials page, click on “3 Free Samples” from Sephora’s homepage, and then on “Weekly Specials.” I got a deluxe sample of the Caudalíe Premier Cru Eye Cream with this order that retails for $24.50! I’ve been wanting to try an eye cream, and this was the perfect opportunity! You can only get these freebies online, and not when you shop in store.
- Use your Beauty Insider points to get a free perk! For every 100 points earned, you can get a deluxe sample added to your order without having to use up your promo code. The perks offered change regularly, so keep an eye out for something that you really want. I snagged the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask with my 100 points. My pores desperately need help, and I think this mask will be perfect. You can also save up your points for the 500 point perks as well, but I prefer the 100 point products so I get goodies more often!
- Enjoy 3 free samples with every order! Last but not least, every online order gets three free samples. While you may get some samples when shopping in the store, you are only guaranteed three when you shop online. A few times per year, Sephora even offers five samples! I like to get perfume samples because they typically come in mini spray bottles that I can use at least 3-4 times. If there is another product I’m interested in, I’ll pick that up as well. This time I got Juicy Couture perfume in Couture La La, Clinique perfume in Happy, and Murad Hydrator lotion.
All in all, if you follow these six steps you will be sure to get the most for your money at Sephora! For this particular order, I only spent $50, but got $85.56 worth of products! That’s an extra $35.56! The best part is, I only got products that I know I will use and it only took a bit of strategizing!
I hope you find these tips helpful! Let me know how you score great deals at Sephora!