Happy Monday! Today I have my Subscription Sunday post that was due to go up yesterday — better late than never, right?! I also want to start this post by giving a big thank you to my new blog followers. I am already up to 72 new followers! Don’t forget, if I get to 500 by the end of July, I will have a huge giveaway. The first prizes are listed on my Facebook page HERE if you’d like a sneak peek. Be sure to enter your email on the right to follow, and encourage your friends to do the same! Now, onto my July PopSugar MustHave Box!
PopSugar MustHave is a monthly subscription service that sends a box of goodies to your door for $35 each month. While this is the most expensive subscription service I receive, it is also my favorite! PopSugar is a lifestyle box, meaning you can get all sorts of items. July’s box is Summer themed, and has everything you need to enjoy the warm months.
First up are my Must Have Food and Must Have Home items! Let me tell you a bit more about these items. I’ll link to where you can purchase them, and list the retail price as well!
- All Natural Crunchy Cookie Chips in Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chip – $5.99 – These cookie chips were oh so yummy! While I typically love chewy cookies, these cookie chips were a delicious new treat. I love that they are all natural, taking the guilt out of a sweet snack. I would definitely repurchase these!
- Tovolo King Cube Ice Tray – $8.50 – This unique ice cube tray makes six, two-inch cubes. While it is geared towards classic cocktails, this can be used for all kinds of frozen treats in the summer. Whether you make popsicles, ice coffee cubes, or even regular ice for your to-go cups, this tray is sure to come in handy. I can’t wait to give it a try! Bonus points: it is dishwasher safe and BPA free!
- Mighty Leaf Iced Tea in Calypso Mango – $25.00 – Iced tea is one of my favorite drinks, so I was thrilled to get some. This box is home to four giant tea bags, each making a half gallon of iced tea. I haven’t tried the tea yet, but the bags smell amazing. I’m sure this will be sweet and refreshing!
Up next are my Must Have Beauty and Must Have Fashion items!
- ncLA Nail Polish in As If! – $16.00 – I always love receiving nail polish in my subscription boxes, especially high end brands that I can’t usually afford to buy. ncLA polish is great quality, and this light purple shade is gorgeous. I’ll be sure to have a review on the blog soon!
- Supergoop! SPF 30 Anti-Aging City Sunscreen Serum – $42.00 – Sunscreen is definitely needed in the summer! I never know which one to grab at the drugstore, so this one from Supergoop sounds great to me. It has that typical sunscreen scent, but absorbs quickly into the skin. No grease here! I’m loving it!
- BaubleBar Rose Double Curb Chain – $28.00 – I love BaubleBar jewelry, and rose gold is my favorite metal. This necklace is stunning, and amazing quality. It is sold out right now online, but I highly recommend BaubleBar. The jewelry is gorgeous, and I’m so happy to have received this piece in my box.
TOTAL RETAIL VALUE: $125.49
Wow! What an amazing retail value for this month’s box! The best part is, I plan on using each and every item in this box. The necklace is my favorite, but it’s always great to get practical items like the sunscreen. In the five months that I’ve been a PopSugar MustHave member, I was only disappointed once, and that was back in April. Ever since then, my boxes have been unbelievable! I highly recommend this box. You can join HERE. Get $5 off your first box with code REFER5 at checkout!
Let me know what you think of PopSugar MustHave in the comments, and let me know what your favorite subscription programs are.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. Subscription box purchased by me. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.