Happy Wednesday! Today’s post is a first on Adventures in Polishland — fashion! One of the best parts of going back to school each year is putting together some cute, new outfits. Whether you’re going on a shopping spree, or searching through your closets, they key to the perfect school ensemble is feeling comfortable and looking great, too. I usually keep it pretty casual at school since I’m there to learn above everything else. Let me show you a couple outfits I plan on wearing this fall, plus some of my favorite clothing stores and back to school must haves!
First up is my go-to look — jeans and a t-shirt! Whether you’re in middle school, or law school like I am, you can never go wrong with the basics. To liven my outfit up a bit, I chose a feminine floral top, and added a necklace. I’ll share the product details below.
- Top: Forever 21 – $13.80 – not sold online
- Necklace: Forever 21 – $10.80 – CLICK
- Jeans: American Eagle – $44.95 – CLICK
- Shoes: Converse – $49.90 – CLICK
For days you want to look a bit more polished, swap the sneakers out for some flats, and choose dark colored denim. I’m totally ready to hit the law library in this outfit! Below I’ll link to the products I’m wearing, but since the jeans and shoes are from older brands I’ll find similar items for you.
- Top: Forever 21 – $15.80 – CLICK
- Necklace: Forever 21 – Spring Collection
- Jeans: PLNDR – $24.99 – CLICK
- Shoes: Delias – $19.90 – CLICK
- Bag: Michael Kors – $103.50 – CLICK
- Casebook: Amazon – $125.49 – CLICK
Back to School Fashion Must Haves!
Best Stores for Bagainistas!
- JCPenney – Arizona jeans are my favorite! They come in all sizes and lengths, not to mention colors and styles, too.
- Forever 21 – Always super affordable, and always trendy!
- Delias – Cute, comfy, and cool clothing! Seriously!
- Express – Shop during clearance events and you’ll snag amazing deals. They have beautiful dresses!
- BaubleBar – Gorgeous jewelry and great prices. I love their statement necklaces!
That wraps up my fashion post for Back to School Week! I hope you liked the outfits I put together, and the pieces I picked out. When you head back to school, remember to wear what you like and what makes you feel most confident. Respect your school dress code (and your parents!), but let your real style show through. Let me know your favorite stores to shop at in the comments!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.