Happy Saturday! I hope you all enjoyed Back to School Week here at Adventures in Polishland as much as I did! After creating those posts for you, I’m actually quite motivated for my second year of law school! Today I just wanted to do a roundup of this week’s posts in case you missed any of my Back to School tips. Plus, stay tuned because at the end I’ll have a giveaway!
Back to School Giveaway!
A few months ago, I participated in the Spring Fling Giveaway, a collaboration amongst several bloggers and indie companies. Unfortunately, the organizer was unable to retrieve a winner for some of the participants, including me, due to some personal issues, and I did not receive a response to my emails until recently. With her permission I am hosting a new giveaway for the prize pack I donated. I sincerely apologize for the delay, but I am so glad that one of my readers will finally be able to win this prize! One winner will get everything in the photo below, plus a few bonus goodies that I will add in to apologize for the Spring Fling mess-up. Thank you for understanding! Good luck!
- Who is eligible? USA residents who are 18 years of age or older. If under 18, you must have parental permission to enter.
- Giveaway will run until August 31, 2013 at 12:00am EST.
- All entries will be verified. Any false entries will result in disqualification.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter and notified via email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or she forfeits the prize and a new winner is chosen.
- The prize will be mailed within two weeks of receiving the winner’s shipping information. I am not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- I reserve the right to add or edit these rules at any time. Please check back or email me with any questions.