Happy Subscription Sunday! Today I am reviewing the August Love With Food Box. While it is a bit late, I really wanted to tell all of you what happened with my August box. When I first received it at the beginning of the month, it unfortunately was a disaster! A cup of salsa had leaked everywhere, ruining some of the box. I snapped a photo and emailed customer service. Not only did they send me a replacement box, but they refunded my money for the month of August as well! It did take a while for the replacement to show up, which is why this post is so late. I think it’s really important that Love With Food’s amazing customer service was shared!
- Sahale Snacks Fruit & Almond Crunchers – I actually haven’t tried these yet, but it’s a mix that you can pour in yogurt or enjoy on its own. Sounds like it will be yummy!
- Project 7 Save Mints – I got mints from this brand in a PopSugar box and loved them! The packaging is so cute, and the mints taste really good. I was happy to get another tube.
- Aunt Sally’s Creamy Original Pralines – Oh my! This is so delicious! I am thinking I need more of these because it was that good.
- Rip van Wafels Caramel Filled Amsterdam Wafel – Yum! These little wafels can be placed over a hot beverage like tea so it gets soft to eat. I loved this so much!
- Dizzy Pig Dizzy Dust – Unfortunately this is the one product that is not for me since I don’t eat meat and this is a dry rub. It says you can use it as a spice packet in general, but it’s not really my thing.
- Harvest Snaps Snapea Crips – I love these as well! I’ve tried them before, and I already repurchased two bags of these. I highly recommend them.
Last but least is a bag of BOPS Sea Salt Crisps. These were good, too, but I don’t think I would repurchase them. I prefer other chips better!
All in all, I did enjoy this box and the great customer service I received from Love With Food. I never got to try the salsa after all, because that wasn’t included in my replacement. While I do love this program, and think it’s fun to get these goodies every month, as of right now I did cancel my subscription for financial reasons. If you can afford the $10-12 per month, I do highly recommend the service. I will definitely consider joining again when I have the money! If you’d like to join, use code FBGIFT at checkout and your first month will be just $2! You can join Love With Food HERE.
This post contains affiliate links. Subscription box purchased by me. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.