Happy Monday! It’s time for another “empties” post here at Adventures in Polishland. I think these posts are a great opportunity to learn about a lot of products in a short amount of time. Plus, they serve as a personal reminder since I can always look back and see which products I would repurchase in the future. Let’s get right into all of the products I’ve used up!
- L’Oreal Paris Triple Resist Reinforcing Conditioner – I’ve been using this L’Oreal system for a while now, and I really like it. My hair seemed to strengthen a bit, and I have no complaints! Plus, this line is really affordable. With sales and coupons, I can find this for around $2-3! [BUY at the drugstore]
- Not Your Mother’s Beat the Heat Thermal Styling Shield Spray – I picked up this heat protectant last year, and it lasted forever! This protectant was just okay. It worked to protect my hair, but it left my hair crunchy and has a weird smell. Despite it being an affordable $5.99, I don’t think I would repurchase it again. [BUY]
- CVS Strengthening Polish Remover – This used to be my go to nail polish remover, and I snagged a couple bottles a few months back during a clearance event for just $0.55! After using pure acetone and the Julep remover, this just doesn’t cut it for me anymore. It’s good, but not the best. [BUY at CVS]
- Julep Acetone Free Condition Nail Polish Remover – This is my all time favorite polish remover! It works really well, plus it leaves my nails feeling healthy and it doesn’t have a strong smell. Unfortunately, it is a tad expensive. I would totally buy this in large quantities if Julep had that option! I highly recommend this! [BUY]
- Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin – This is another product that lasted me a very long time. It’s a great cleanser for sensitive skin, and I used it whenever I wanted a gentle cleansing. I would repurchase it again in the future for sure. [BUY]
- Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub – I got this scrub in an Ipsy bag a few months back, and I am in love. This is the best scrub I’ve ever used! My skin always felt so clear and healthy after I used it. Although it is a bit on the expensive side, I will definitely be repurchasing it after I run out of the scrub I’m using now. It is seriously worth it! [BUY]
- Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Therapy Cream – I talked about this moisturizer in my December Favorites, and it made that list for a reason! This is a great lotion, and I would definitely repurchase it at some point. Read more about it HERE. [BUY]
- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes – I really do like these makeup wipes, and I am working my way through a few packs that my Mom got me for Christmas (thanks, Mom!). You can see all of my thoughts on these wipes HERE. Make sure to grab them during sale events, or shop on Amazon for a great price! [BUY]
- Tatcha Aburatorigami Beauty Papers – I got these blotting papers in a PopSugar box, and was happy to try them out. Unfortunately, these were a flop for me. The blotting papers from the drugstore work much better than these high end ones for a much lower price. I wouldn’t repurchase them. [BUY]
- Too Faced Primed & Poreless – I’ve talked about this primer many times on Adventures in Polishland, so I won’t go on forever! This is my first bottle, and it lasted me several months so it is a good investment product. You can see my full review HERE. [BUY]
- Revlon Lash Potion by Grow Luscious in Blackened Brown – This mascara was good, but not my favorite. I did like it on days where I wanted natural looking lashes, and I applied it with short and fast strokes. This did clump up rather quickly, but I’ve heard others have really liked it. I’m not sure I would repurchase it, but it’s not a bad product! [BUY]
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transluscent – I love this powder, and have repurchased it several times! With coupons and sale events at the drugstore, I get this powder for next to nothing. Plus, it’s a great quality product. I wish I was able to make use of the residual product still left in the container, but at such an affordable price, I don’t feel bad throwing it out as is. [BUY at drugstores]
- REN Hydra-Calm Global Protection Day Cream – I got this as a free sample with a Sephora order, and loved it! It has a bit of an odor, but works so well to moisturize my skin. I considered purchasing the full size, but when I saw it was $45 I had to say no! If you have room for this in your budget, it’s a great product! [BUY]
- Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck Perfume – I may not be a Taylor Swift fan, but I’m a huge supporter of this perfume! I loved this so much I asked for a full size for Christmas. I love the fruity yet musky scent. Plus, you can get a great price by purchasing this on Amazon instead of a department store! [BUY]
- Versace Bright Crystal Perfume – I also loved this perfume sample by Versace. It smelled expensive! It also has a great mix of sweet and sultry scents together. I would consider getting the full size if it were more affordable. [BUY]
- Benefit It’s Potent! Eye Cream – Finally, I got this eye cream in a Birchbox, and really liked it. It really is potent, so make sure to be careful when applying it so the cream doesn’t go in your eye. I’m using another eye cream now, but I would definitely consider purchasing the full size in the future. [BUY]
Phew! That is a lot of empties this time around! I hope you liked hearing more about these products. I always feel a bit accomplished when I finish up a product, since it makes me feel like I got my money’s worth. Do you agree? Let me know if you’ve tried out any of these products in the comments!
This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.