Happy Friday! I am so excited to tell you all about some amazing opportunities with RoC Brand Eye Care and Duane Reade! If you love skincare and are looking to try out RoC Brand anti-aging products, you are in for a treat. This post will outline many ways that you can get enter for a chance to win some fabulous products!
Thursday, May 1, 2014
6:00pm – 7:00pm EST
40 Wall Street
New York, NY 10005
Join me at Duane Reade for an in-store event! Prominent NYC dermatologists and health experts will discuss the benefits of the RoC products and answer your questions. It is free to attend, so I hope to see you there!
#EYES4NYC TWITTER PARTY
Thursday, April 24, 2014
12:00pm – 1:00pm EST
Not in the NYC area? Don’t you worry! You can still join in on the fun by attending the #Eyes4NYC Twitter Party! Special guest Dr. Debra Jailman, a board certified dermatologist, will be answering all of your anti-aging questions, as well as discuss eye health and great products to use. RSVP using the link above for your chance to win $550 in Visa gift cards and awesome RoC products!
Last but not least, RoC is hooking one of you up with this gift box filled with over $140 worth of products! Please make sure to read through all the details and rules to see if you qualify to enter.
WHAT’S INSIDE THE GIFT BOX?
- RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® Eye Cream
- RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® Sensitive Eye Cream
- RoC® MULTI CORREXION® 5 in 1 Eye Cream
- RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
- RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer with Sunscreen BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 30
- RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® Deep Wrinkle Serum
WHO CAN WIN?
- US residents aged 18 years of age or older
- RoC Brand cannot mail to PO Boxes, so please have an alternate address ready if you win
- Further giveaway details listed in the Terms & Conditions located on the Rafflecopter widget.
- Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck to everyone entering the giveaway, and I hope to see you at the in-store event or online during the Twitter Party! A huge thank you to RoC and Duane Reade for making these opportunities available!
This post made possible through #CollectiveBias.