Happy Subscription Sunday! It’s been a few months since I’ve showed you my Birchbox, but I definitely want to get back into the habit of sharing the goodies I get each month because they’ve been totally awesome lately. If you’re new to Birchbox, it is a $10 per month subscription box in which you get sample sized products from the world of beauty and skincare, and now lifestyle items as well. Products can be any size from foil packets to full sized products, but Birchbox has a personal style profile form that gets to know you pretty well. Let me show you my November box!
Each month, Birchbox features a different theme. November is fittingly all about giving, with Birchbox teaming up with RED to help raise money in the fight against AIDS. I think that it’s really great that Birchbox is giving back this month!
- TOCCA Eau de Parfum in Florence – $2.00 – I do like receiving perfume samples in my Birchbox every once in a while, but this one is a strong floral that I unfortunately cannot use due to my allergies to flowers. I’ll have to pass it on to someone else.
- Supergoop Daily Correct CC Cream in Fair to Light – $2.04 – I’ve received a lot of Supergoop samples from subscription boxes and I’m never thrilled with them. I am happy that Birchbox did send me the right shade to try, but I’ll be lucky to get 1-2 uses out of this tiny tube.
- Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in Satin Taupe – $5.00 – I am really excited about this product! This jumbo eye pencil can be used as an eyeliner, eyeshadow base, or shadow. The shade is a stunning taupe with just a hint of shimmer. I’ve already tried it and love it!
- Perlier Revitalizing Body Butter in White Almond – $2.55 – With winter basically here, it’s time to stock up on moisturizers! This luxurious cream is made in Italy, and the perfect item to get in my November box.
- Fekkai PrX Reparatives Intense Fortifying Masque – $6.04 – I’m most excited about this hair mask! I’m almost out of the mask I’ve been using, and this one seems awesome. Plus, it smells divine. I can’t wait to use it!
- Justin’s Chocolate Almond Butter Squeeze Pack – $1.99 – I’ve been wanting to try Justin’s for a long time, but this stuff is super expensive ($12.99 for a jar at the grocery store!). I’m glad I got this sample because I already ate it right after this picture was taken. It was yummy, but not so yummy that I’d buy it over Nutella.
TOTAL RETAIL VALUE: $19.62
RATING 1–5 (1 IS WORST, 5 IS BEST): 3.5
OVERALL OPINOIN: I’m giving this box a 3.5 this month because I really love three of these products, was happy about the almond butter, and could leave the perfume and CC cream for someone else. It was a great month, but there is definitely room for improvement. I also wish the retail value was a bit higher. What do you think?
As always, you can join Birchbox HERE if you have not already. Please let me know in the comments what you got this month!