Happy Wednesday! It’s time for my monthly check-in with all of you to share the products I used up towards my #365DaysofEmpties goal. I was getting a bit nervous in June, as I only emptied a few products at the beginning of the month. Thankfully, as the month came to a close, a bunch of my products did also. I’m excited to share my mini-reviews with all of you this month, as I emptied a wide variety of products. Let me share my thoughts on the products I used up in June!
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Cream Body Scrub – 1 tub [BUY]
- Mini Review: I really enjoy body scrubs from The Body Shop. While I liked the Coca Butter scent of this one, I didn’t love the texture. It felt more abrasive than the sugar and gelee scrubs they also offer.
- Would I Buy it Again? I wouldn’t get this particular scrub again, but others from The Body Shop.
Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day Shower Gel – 1 bottle [BUY]
- Mini Review: While I loved the clean and fresh scent of Beautiful Day, I found it to be quite drying on my skin despite it being labeled as “Shea Enriched.” That being said, this bottle lasted me a few months because only a small amount of product was needed to get a nice lather.
- Would I Buy it Again? No, I’m going to look for more natural cleansers in the future.
Evian Facial Spray – 1 can [BUY]
- Mini Review: I mentioned last month how much I love this facial spray. I use it to dampen my BeautyBlender, but also to freshen up in the hot weather. Last month it got really hot, and I was unable to use the air conditioning. This was a lifesaver!
- Would I Buy it Again? I would not buy this travel size can again. The full size lasts me about a year, but the mini ran out in just a month. Go big with this one!
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water – 1 deluxe sample [BUY]
- Mini Review: I’ve heard great things about this Primer Water, but I didn’t see much of a difference when I used it. It did feel nice on the skin, but it took a while to dry and added time to my makeup routine.
- Would I Buy it Again? No. I didn’t see enough results for the price tag.
Revlon ColorStay Under Eye Concealer – 1 tube [BUY]
- Mini Review: This is a staple concealer for me. I’ve repurchased it several times, and really enjoy it as a drugstore option. That being said, it does make my fine lines a bit more pronounced, and it’s expensive for the small amount of product.
- Would I But it Again? No. I’m going to look for a better option that is more affordable
Up & Up Refreshing Wet Cleansing Towelettes – 1 pack
- Mini Review: I love these makeup wipes from Target! They are super affordable, but work well to remove my makeup. Plus, I find wipes really refreshing in the warmer months.
- Would I Buy it Again? I’m using another pack right now!
StriVectin-SD Instant Retexturizing Scrub – 1 deluxe sample [BUY]
- Mini Review: This scrub is awesome! It feels very creamy and gentle on the skin, but truly works to remove dead skin cells. I loved how clear and even my skin felt after using this scrub. Plus, this sample lasted much longer than just the 1.5 weeks it advertised.
- Would I But it Again? Maybe. It’s very expensive!
Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield – 1 deluxe sample [BUY]
- Mini Review: I’m not sure how I feel about this product! Invisiblur is part serum, part sunscreen, and part primer. I do love how it is a multi-tasker, but I didn’t like the smell. I also found that my foundation didn’t apply as well when I used this product.
- Would I Buy it Again? No.
GUM Comfort Slide Flossers – 1 pack [BUY]
- Mini Review: I love using flossers because they make flossing super easy! While they are a bit more expensive than traditional floss, it is 100% worth it if I floss more. I’ve made flossing part of my normal routine since using these!
- Would I But it Again? Yes!
göt2b Rockin’ It 4Ever Stylestay Dry Shampoo – 1 can [BUY]
- Mini Review: I got this dry shampoo because it was on sale and I had a coupon. Unfortunately, I really did not like it, but still used it all up. It was better than not using any dry shampoo at all, but really didn’t do much for my hair. I don’t recommend it!
- Would I Buy it Again? No!
JUNE EMPTIES: 10
TOTAL 2016 EMPTIES: 55
We are now halfway through the year, and I am ahead of my goal to finish up 100 empties! It always feels great to use up a product completely. This month I focused a bit on my deluxe samples, and that helped to move them out of my collection. Plus, it saves me money to use my samples first! As always, please share your thoughts on any of the products I mentioned today with me in the comments.
This post includes affiliate links. All opinions are my own. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.